Greenmead Historical Park
GREENMEAD Historical Park Master Plan Available For Public Review
Greenmead Historical Park Master Plan:
The Greenmead Master Plan was approved by City Council at the Jan. 18, 2023 Regular Meeting.
Greenmead Historical Park is a nearly 200-year-old, 95-acre historical park purchased by the City of Livonia in 1976 and operated by the City of Livonia’s Parks and Recreation Department. The park includes the historical Greenmead Farm and its outbuildings, a 13-building historical village, Greenmead Community Garden, Virginia B. Matley Nature Trail, and soccer fields. Special events are hosted on the grounds of the historical village, including weddings.
- Where is the Greenmead Office located?
- What are your hours?
- How to contact us.
- How and when can I register for events/programs at Greenmead?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How do I get more information on renting a building for an event?
- When are the historic buildings open for tours?
- Can I take photos at Greenmead?