The Senior Bulletin (PDF) lists current information on all daily activities, meeting times, and locations. A printed version of the bulletin is also available at the Civic Park Senior Center.
Activities / Resources
Click here to register online for activities and programs. Make sure to log in and then complete your transaction once you've made your selections.
Use this online form to request a refund on programs and activities.
Here are some of the activities offered throughout the year:
- Acrylic Painting Class
- Card, Board, and Bingo Games
- Continuing Education Classes
- File of Life
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Golf and Softball Leagues
- Health and Blood Pressure Screenings
- Housing, Legal, Income Tax Assistance
- Information Seminars/Speakers
- Large Print Library/Computer Center
- Medical Equipment Loan Closet
- Medicare/Prescription Counseling
- Pool Tables/Table Tennis
- Round Table Discussion Groups
- Specialized Exercise Classes
- Stained Glass
- Support Groups
- Travel Club
- Weight Training
- Wood Carving
- Yoga and Meditation
Information & Referral
- Area Agency on Aging 1-C
The Senior Alliance
5454 Venoy Road
Wayne, MI 48154
- Phone Numbers: (800) 815-1112 or (734) 722-2830
For information on in-home care, email Senior Alliance Information Services at (800) 815-1112 or (734) 722-2830. The Senior Alliance is a nonprofit agency designated as the Area Agency on Aging (AAA-1C ) that assists older persons and their caregivers.