P U B L I C M E E T I N G
FINANCE AND BUDGET COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24, 2020
* Due to COVID-19, Livonia City Council meetings will not be held in the City Hall Auditorium
Connect on Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87814491600 or phone at (312) 626-6799, ID: 822 419 226
To participate, use the ‘Raise Hand’ button on Zoom or press *9 on your phone to be called on
Scott Bahr, Chair
Rob Donovic, Vice Chair
1. CR 367-02 Topic of Annual Audit Reports.
(City of Livonia Audit Reports for the period December 1, 2019 to November 30, 2019)
2. CR 106-97 Various subjects regarding City vehicles for report and recommendation.
(CR 35-97, CR 100-96, CR 20-96, CR 19-96, CR 18-96, CR 17-96, and CR 914-95 were incorporated into this resolution.) (Ref.: CR 574-98, CR 64-01, and CR 56-09)
3. CR 282-02 Fleet Replacement Program for Fire and Rescue apparatus.
4. CR 504-06 Renewal of the City’s Liability and Property Insurance Coverage. (CR 572-06)
5. CR 598-06 Subject of creating various financial proposals/alternatives to aid struggling properties for report and recommendation (CR 613-07)
6. CR 457-07 Subject of a Plan Administrator for the City’s 401(a) Defined Contribution Retirement Plan.
7. CR 92-10 Subject of how the new Health Care Bill will affect the City of Livonia.
8. CR 339-10 Subject of Plymouth Road Development Authority. (CR 72-18)
9. CR 170-12 Subject of the Plymouth Road Development Authority (PRDA) 2011 Annual Report.
10. CR 163-12 Subject of a review of the previous ten years roads millage for report recommendation.
11. CR 71-13 Subject of the proposed policy regarding the appropriate level and use of the General Fund balance for report and recommendation.
12. CR 150-13 Subject of practices concerning water billing including waiving interest and penalties.
13. CR 151-13 Subject of internal audits and/or periodical reviews of Departments and/or activities deemed of high risk for further discussion.
Telephone No. (734) 466-2249
THE FOLLOWING HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED AND ARE REQUESTED TO ATTEND: Mayor Maureen Miller Brosnan, City Attorney Paul Bernier, Director of Finance Mike Slater, Chief Accountant Connie Kumpula, Stacey L. Reeves, Keith Szymanski, and Stephanie Atkinson, Plante & Moran, PLLC.
cc: City Clerk (2); City Attorney
THIS IS AN OPEN MEETING AND ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND.
Minutes of this meeting will be available for public inspection in the City Clerk’s Office
not more than 8 business days following the date of the meeting.
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.ci.livonia.mi.us - under Government, City Council, Agendas.