1932nd Regular Meeting of the Council of the City of Livonia
Monday, November 8, 2021
7:00 p.m. – City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive
CALL TO ORDER
INVOCATION/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PRESENTATION OF MINUTES - Minutes of the 1931st Regular Meeting of October 18, 2021
REPORTS FROM THE MAYOR AND OTHER CITY OFFICIALS
a. Communication from the Department of Finance, dated October 8, 2021, re: forwarding Quarterly Investment Report for the City of Livonia for the quarter ending August 31, 2021.
b. Communication from the Department of Finance, dated October 8, 2021, re: forwarding various financial statements of the City of Livonia for the month ending August 31, 2021.
1.REAPPOINTMENT OF KEN HARB TO THE LIVONIA BROWNFIELD REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY: Office of the Mayor, re: for a term which will expire on November 24, 2024.
2. REAPPOINTMENT OF DILLON BREEN TO THE LIVONIA BROWNFIELD REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY: Office of the Mayor, re: for a term which will expire on November 24, 2024.
3. REQUEST TO EXTEND CONTRACT WITH HAVENER TECH, INC.: Department of Public Works, re: for as-needed repairs for the catch basin, storm sewer and concrete slab stabilization program, in an amount not to exceed $50,000 annually for two years, from budgeted funds. (CR 290-18)
4. REQUEST TO APPROVE FIVE YEAR EXTENSION OF THE LEASE OF FIVE (5) ACRES OF CITY OWNED PROPERTY LOCATED AT 32000 GLENDALE AVENUE: Department of Public Works, re: Mid-Michigan Recycling, L.C., for wood processing and disposal service. (CR 71-17)
5. REQUEST TO AUTHORIZE ADDITIONAL APPROPRIATION AND EXPENDITURE: Department of Public Works, re: for the additional scope of work through change order on the Cavell Street water main replacement project and provide payment to D&D Water and Sewer, Inc. in an amount not to exceed $43,752.59 for these services, from budgeted funds of the Water and Sewer Fund. (CR 180-21)
6. REQUEST TO APPROVE THE SIXTH AMENDMENT TO LEASE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CITY OF LIVONIA AND NEW CINGULAR WIRELESS PCS, LLC., d/b/a AT&T WIRELESS PCS, LLC: Department of Law, re: to accommodate request to move and upgrade the equipment on the tower. (CR 20-21, 241-20, 406-18, CR 29-12, CR 120-98, and CR 18-97)
UNFINISHED BUSINESS - MEETINGS OF THE COMMITTEE
7. Senior Citizens and Families Committee Meeting of October 11, 2021
Subject matter of noise waiver requests and acceptable decibel levels at events. (CR 262-21)
8. ROLL CALL: Proposed Amendment to the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance, as amended, Department of Law, re: Petition 2021-07-01-06 submitted by LAG Development, to rezone the property at 34801 Plymouth Road, located on the south side of Plymouth Road between Stark and Wayne Roads in the Northwest ¼ of Section 33, from C-1, Local Business to C-2, General Business.
Firs Reading given by Vice President Scott Bahr on Monday, October 18, 2021
9. REQUEST TO PURCHASE CITY-OWNED PROPERTY: Zak Alzught, re: offer to purchase City-owned property at 29660 Gaylord Court.
10. SITE PLAN PETITION: Planning Commission, re: Petition 2021-08-08-05 submitted by Hellyer Lewis requesting to remodel the exterior of the Citizens Bank at 37307 Six Mile Road, located on the south side of Six Mile Road between Levan and Newburgh Roads in the Northwest ¼ of Section 17.
11. ACCEPTANCE OF QUIT CLAIM DEED: Department of Law, re: secured without monetary consideration from Adams Park Development, LLC, to obtain the right-of-way for property adjacent to Lyndon Park Site Condominiums, located in the South 1/2 of Section 24 (Parcel ID's 46-095-99-0011-000 and 46-096-99-0004-000)
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email email@example.com if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.livonia.gov - under Government, City Council, Agendas.