General Pool Rules
- Food, drinks, and gum are NOT permitted in the pool area. Plastic water bottles only.
- An appropriate, lined swimsuit is required for everyone in the water, not T-shirts or street clothes.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a disposable or reusable swim diaper with a lined swimsuit
- Only Coast Guard-approved lifejackets or floatation devices are allowed (check label). No inflatables. The use of these items requires a parent/guardian to be within arms' reach of the youth at all times.
- Everyone must take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- Youths aged 14 and younger must be supervised by an adult.
The following are prohibited:
- Diving in shallow water
- Glass bottles/jars
- Hypoxic training - underwater games, holding of breath
- Inflatable toys or inflatable flotation devices
- Toys from home
|5:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
|6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
|7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The leisure pool is Modified-Open for classes. To view a detailed pool schedule, please see the Leisure Pool Schedule.
Summer Splash Pad Hours
- Monday through Friday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Our 6,500 square feet of water encourages adventure and unbelievable fun. This intriguing area begins with a zero-depth entrance where you can walk through or around a water playground with sprays and geysers. Stroll to the lazy river, where you can enjoy a leisurely ride on an inner tube, enjoy a relaxing moment in the spa or swim in the four-lane, 25-yard warm-up pool.
For the kid in all of us, walk up the winding steps to our 25-foot high platform, where the excitement awaits your journey on an inner tube, curving around and down the 250-foot water slide, splashing into the plunge pool.
Leisure Pool Schedule Descriptions
- Open: Features including the Water Slide and Lazy River are available for use. Occasionally, classes or training may be conducted during open swim.
- Modified Open: Modified Open sessions are the best times for parents with small children and seniors to enjoy our Leisure Pool. The Leisure Pool is open, although classes will be conducted there. The Water Slide will not be open except during special events or as noted below. Spray features will not be on during classes.
Competition Lap Pool
The lap pool is 12 feet deep, with eight 25-yard lanes, a one-meter diving board, a movable floor and a bulkhead. The pool floor can be raised to the deck surface or lowered to seven feet. Spectator seating is available for up to 400 people.
Lap Pool Schedule
Please check the monthly schedule for all Lap Pool closings.
We are the home pool for the Livonia Community Swim Club. The team has swimmers from age six to high school age and practices Monday-Friday 4-8 p.m. and Saturday 8-10 a.m.
The Lap Pool is closed occasionally for swim meets. Please check the posted schedule for open lap lanes available and swim meet closures.