- How Do I...
- Sign Up For
- Livonia Code Red
Livonia Code Red
Livonia CodeRed is the exclusive emergency alerts system used by the City of Livonia and its public safety personnel to deliver time-sensitive messages to residents regarding severe weather, missing persons and more. CodeRED is a web-based critical communication solution that enables local public safety personnel to notify residents and businesses by telephone, text message, email, and social media of time-sensitive information, emergencies, or urgent notifications. The system can reach hundreds of thousands of individuals in minutes to ensure information is quickly shared.
signing up is easy!
OPTION 1. Sign up for Livonia CodeRED online (click on the link) And create a managed account
option 2. via a mobile phone by texting LivoniaAlerts to 99411 and visiting the provided link that comes in a response message
option 3. via phone at (866) 939-0911 ext. 2
Be sure to fill in the appropriate information to be notified in the event of emergency situations or critical community alerts. Examples include: evacuation notices, bio-terrorism alerts, boil water notices, and missing child reports.
- What is Livonia CodeRed?
- When will CodeRed be used?
- When will use of this system start?
- Is there a cost to register for CodeRed?
- How can I sign up?
- What are the benefits of CodeRed?
- I don’t have a cell phone, can I still get notifications?
- If I receive alerts by phone, how will I know CodeRed is calling me?
- Do I have to have a computer to sign up?
- Is this replacing Nixle?
- Does CodeRed already have my telephone number?
- Can I register more than one phone number or email for my address?
- I have a cordless phone and it will not work when the power goes out. How will the system contact me?
- Do I ever need to renew my registration?
- Who has access to the contact information I share?