PAYMENT OF CIVIL FILING FEES
Civil filing fees include: Small Claims, General Civil, Landlord/Tenant, Summary Proceedings
A complete list of Civil Filing Fees can be found below:
Civil Filing Fees may be made by:
- Check/Money Order
- Make payable to 16th District Court
- Out of state checks are not accepted
- Credit Card
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted
- Credit card payments can be made in person, online or over the phone by calling the Court at (734) 466-2500.
- An after-hours drop box is available 24 hours per day. It is located in the main lobby of the Livonia Police Department: 15050 Farmington Road, Livonia, MI 48154
- Envelopes are provided. Cash deposits are not advised.
- Payments made online will not be processed until the next business day.
- Continue to Pay Online