- Must be a current resident of the City of Livonia
- Be a college student or a high school graduate in the school year you will be applying and will be studying in the field of FINE ARTS in that school year.
- Acceptance as a full-time student at an accredited college or university. (Must provide verification of current enrollment and be prepared to furnish course plan of credits.)
- Copy of high school/college transcripts: to be included with complete application packet.
- Three recommendations are required to be included with the complete application packet:
one from a current teacher
one from employer, clergy, private instructor or coach
one from a non-related individual
- Finalists will be asked to submit examples of their work.
- A complete package of all pertinent papers must be submitted at the same time in one envelope. No exceptions!
Applications are due Friday, May 12, 2023, for submission. No late or incomplete applications will be considered.
The completed application should be emailed to email@example.com or sent by mail to:
Livonia Arts Commission Scholarship Committee
ATTN: Billy Keppen
Livonia, MI 48154