COVID-19 RESOURCES FOR BUSINESSES
Businesses across Michigan are facing challenges as a result of the coronavirus outbreak and the economic ramifications of policies to slow its spread. Here are some resources compiled by the City for businesses seeking relief loans from various organizations or levels of government. Each link contains information on the specific program and how to apply.
- Wayne County - TCF Bank Partnership Small Business Relief Loan Fund
- U.S. Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance Loan Program
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation Small Business Relief Grants & Loans
- Small Business Association of Michigan COVID-19 Resource Guide
Doing Business in Livonia
A big city with a small hometown charm and appeal. Whether you are starting a new business, expanding your current business, or need information about doing business in Livonia, this is the place to get started. A community of mentoring and support and a culture of innovation help make businesses thrive. If your business is growing and you’re looking for ways to expand your facility, grow your workforce, or invest in new equipment, the City of Livonia wants to help you! For more information, check out our "Choose Livonia!" Flyer (PDF).
What We Do
Livonia’s Planning and Economic Development Team devotes special emphasis on the retention and expansion of existing Livonia businesses, attracting new business, as well as providing the following services for Industrial and Commercial prospects considering new operations in Livonia:
- Administer Planning Review and Council Approval Process
- Arrange confidential meetings with local and State officials, CSX, DTE, and Consumer Energy
- Arrange Industrial/Commercial building tours with listing agents
- Connect with local partners such as colleges, workforce agencies, career tech centers and more
- Facilitate Zoning, Environmental Protection Agency, Infrastructure, City Council Issues
- Package State and Local Incentives