Business Visitation Program
About the Program
The City of Livonia recognizes the value of a strong business community. Existing businesses make investments in facilities, create jobs, and provide a support network that is the heart of a strong local economy. For these reasons, the City of Livonia's Department of Economic Development initiated a Business Visitation Program with the goal of enhancing the lines of communication in an effort to help businesses succeed. The Program allows the Economic Development staff to gather concise, accurate, and up-to-date information about the needs and challenges businesses face on a day to day basis. With this information we can help link businesses with a variety of training in the following areas:
- Business planning
- Job training
We are here to help you succeed!
What We Hope to Achieve
The Business Visitation Program hopes to achieve the following:
- Assist businesses with expansion, growth, and job creation
- Assist local businesses in gaining awareness of available resources and incentives that may be of benefit towards future growth and continued success
- Establish an open line of communication allows the City to better identify and serve the needs of the Livonia business community
- Improve the business climate
- Learn about concerns, problems and needs local businesses face and explore solutions
- Retain jobs and attracting new businesses
Schedule an On-Site Visit
I am currently scheduling on-site visits and would love to hear from you. To get started, please contact Jacob Uhazie, Economic Development Coordinator, at (734) 466-2293 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a convenient time to visit. I look forward to meeting with you soon.