|Type of Field or Court
|Lit, Fenced Diamond
|Standard Ball Diamond
|Sand Volleyball Court
- Resident: Organization or responsible party that resides in the city of Livonia
- Non-Resident: Responsible party or organization that resides outside the city of Livonia, whether they are sponsored by a Livonia resident or not.
Questions can be directed to Ethan Engel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizations and individuals looking to rent ball diamonds, soccer fields, or sand volleyball courts through Livonia Parks and Recreation must submit the appropriate online application (see below) at least five days in advance of their requested start date.
Once inside five days, Livonia Parks and Recreation will not permit any requests.
The ball diamonds, soccer fields, and sand volleyball courts are available to rent from April 15 through October 31. The maintenance of these fields and facilities will be on a limited basis before May 1st and after September 30th.
- Applications will be reviewed in the following order:
- Livonia Parks and Recreation Sponsored Organizations
- Past year resident rentals
- Past year non-resident rentals
- New resident rentals
- New non-resident rentals
2024 Field Rental Applications
Opens Jan. 15, 2024
Opens Jan. 29, 2024
|Opens, Feb. 26, 2024
Livonia Parks and Recreation holds the right to refuse use of space if not available or the activity for which the rental is requested is objectionable.
All facility reservations must be at least one (1) hour in length. Applications are approved once a permit has been generated for the reservation. The permit grants the team or group use of the facility stated date & time.
Once an organization has submitted a rental application and it has been approved, they may contact the Athletic Coordinator directly to obtain additional dates, if needed.
Any organization or individual submitting a rental application that intends to use the space as a fundraiser or charge admission to their event must receive Parks and Recreation Commission approval through the completion of a special use application in addition to the rental application.
- All special use applications must be submitted at least 30 days in advance of the start date of the event
- Special Use Application Information
MAP OF FIELDS:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Who should I contact if the field is located at a school?
- Requests for reservations on school-owned properties must be submitted to the Board of Education.
- Contact the Community Education Office at (734) 744-2605.
- Where can I find out updates regarding weather cancellations?
- Weather Hotline: (734) 466-2299
- The weather hotline will be updated by 4 p.m. daily regarding cancellations made by the Parks & Recreation Department.
- If there is no update regarding your rental or activity on the hotline, it is on the individual/organization running their programs to notify their participants.
- If I rent a field, what equipment do I need to provide?
- Livonia Parks & Recreation will provide the goals, nets and lining on all soccer fields. It is up to the individual team/organization to provide the remaining equipment needed (corner flags, balls, etc.).
- Depending upon the ball diamond, you may need to provide bases. The Athletic Coordinator will be able to provide you with more information.
- All other equipment and staffing (umpires, bats, balls, etc.) must be provided by the organization.