all fields will open for permitted use on april 18
due to the easter holiday
2022 ball diamond rental applications open on jan. 24.
|Type of Field or Court||Resident Cost||Non-Resident|
|Lit, Fenced Diamond||$30/hour||$50/hour|
|Standard Ball Diamond||$20/hour||$35/hour|
|Sand Volleyball Court||$20/hour||$35/hour|
- Resident: Organization or responsible party that resides in the city of Livonia
- Non-Resident: Responsible party or organization that resides outside the city of Livonia whether they are sponsored by a Livonia resident or not.
Questions can be directed to Ethan Engel at firstname.lastname@example.org
An online rental application must be submitted at least four days in advance of the requested rental date and must be approved by Livonia Parks and Recreation.
Once an organization has submitted a rental application and it has been approved, they may contact the Athletic Coordinator directly to obtain additional dates, if needed.
BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT APPLICATIONS
|Diamond||Diamond #s||Non-Resident Rate|
|Lit Fenced Diamond||Bicentennial Diamonds 1-3|
Ford Field Diamonds 1 & 2
|Fenced Diamond||Bicentennial Diamonds |
5, 6, 9, & 10
|Standard Diamond||Bicentennial Diamonds 7 & 8|
Ford Field Diamond 7
MAP OF FIELDS:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Who should I contact if the field is located at a school?
- Requests for reservations on school-owned properties must be submitted to the Board of Education.
- Contact the Community Education Office at (734) 744-2605.
- Where can I find out updates regarding weather cancellations?
- Weather Hotline: (734) 466-2299
- The weather hotline will be updated by 4 p.m. daily regarding cancellations made by the Parks & Recreation Department.
- If there is no update regarding your rental or activity on the hotline, it is on the individual/organization running their programs to notify their participants.
- If I rent a field, what equipment do I need to provide?
- Livonia Parks & Recreation will provide the goals, nets and lining on all soccer fields. It is up to the individual team/organization to provide the remaining equipment needed (corner flags, balls, etc.).
- Depending upon the ball diamond, you may need to provide bases. The Athletic Coordinator will be able to provide you with more information.
- All other equipment and staffing (umpires, bats, balls, etc.) must be provided by the organization.