Shadows from the Past Halloween Walk (sold out)
Calling local organizations, businesses, and families! Does your tree have what it takes to win the title of Best Holiday Tree in Livonia? There’s a new spin on Deck the Rec. Place your tree at either location: the Kirksey Recreation Center or Greenmead Historical Park. There will be one winner from each location. Each participating group will receive four single-day passes to the Kirksey Recreation Center. Space is limited on this fun contest! Register by Nov. 17.
Participant must provide tree (artificial; at least 5-feet tall) and all decorations (securely attached). Electricity is provided; no open flames are allowed. Participant is responsible for set up on or before Dec. 1 and take-down Dec. 29-30.
Livonia Save Our Youth is sponsoring prizes for the winners of both outdoor and indoor trees.
Treasures from Grandma's Attic
LIVONIA PARKS AND RECREATION HOLIDAY FUN
- Nov. 9-Dec. 3 – Santa's Mailbox @ Kirksey Recreation Center
- Dec. 2-26 – Deck the Rec @ Kirksey Recreation Center AND Greenmead Historical Park
- Dec. 4 – 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Lunch with Santa @ Civic Park Senior Center
- Dec. 4 – 1-4 p.m. Santa Stroll @ Greenmead Historical Park
- Dec. 5 – 4 p.m. Merry & Bright Holiday Parade and Tree Lighting @ Civic Center Campus (Frost MS to City Hall, then library)
- Dec. 3-4, 10-12, 17-19 – 5-10 p.m. Night of Lights (Santa 5-8 p.m.) @ Greenmead Historical Park
- Dec. 5-31 – Light Up Livonia citywide
- Dec. 11 – 3-5 p.m. Christmas Tea @ Greenmead Historical Park
- Dec. 13-14 – Santa's Workshop Calling (by phone)